- This event has passed.
Introduction to Endnote (Ourimbah)
February 23 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
This workshop will cover the basics of using EndNote, including:
- adding references manually and via database searches (focusing on databases used for health and psychology research)
- organising libraries using groups
- searching and sorting records
- inserting and editing citations in a Word document, and creating reference list entries (focusing on reference styles used in the health and psychology research)
- using EndNote for systematic and scoping reviews.