- This event has passed.
NVivo 11 for PC – Level 2
August 10 @ 9:30 am - 4:00 pm
UON GR is facilitating two NVivo workshops in August. The workshops are being run by Dr Lien Pham from The University of Technology Sydney.
Attendance at a session is $100 – please check with your School whether your direct research costs can be used to cover attendance.Once you have written approval to use your funding please forward this to firstname.lastname@example.org and use the links below to register your place. Both of these steps are required to secure your place in the workshop.
Please only sign up for one or other of the workshops in August NOT both. Demand for these sessions will determine what level sessions we offer in October.
This course develops further skills in coding and running enquiries using NVivo 11. It is assumed that students already know the basic functions of NVivo (e.g. project, coding, memo, queries).
This course is suitable for those that are very familiar with concepts of qualitative data analysis (e.g. coding, memo), have already created a project in NVivo, and have conducted first level coding and querying of the data.
Throughout the day, students will:
- Import data sets and use auto code
- Create and use case, classification and attributes to compare codes and categories of codes
- Run queries of codes and code matrices
- Use maps to visualise your data
- Use reports
What to bring:
- Please bring your laptop with NVivo already installed
- Students will work with their own project.
- Sample data sets, and classification attributes will be given but if you have your own project and data, you will gain significant benefits from the course.