- This event has passed.
Workshop Series: Overcoming Perfectionism
March 7 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 1:00pm on Thursday, repeating until March 28, 2019
The ‘Overcoming Perfectionism’ program will involve a series of 4 x 90-minute interactive workshops, covering the following topics:
- What is perfectionism?
- What keeps perfectionism going?
- When is perfectionism a problem?
- How is perfectionism different from healthy striving?
The session will also look at strategies for reducing overcompensation behaviours and procrastination, reducing self-criticism and developing self-compassion.
The sessions will be held at Callaghan from 1pm – 2.30pm on the following dates:
- Session #1 – Thur 7 March
- Session #2 – Thur 14 March
- Session #3 – Thu 21 March
- Session #4 – Thu 28 March
It is expected that participants attend all sessions, as the course material builds on learning in prior sessions. The course will involve pre-reading material and some between session activities.
Places are limited. If you would like to attend, please register online to secure your place!