NUPSA is run by an Executive, a group of student representatives that meet regularly to discuss issues that affect postgraduate students at UON.
The role of the NUPSA Executive as a whole is:
- To provide a strategic direction for NUPSA
- To provide a voice for postgraduate students at UON
- To act as a focal point for all postgraduate students at UON
- To advocate on behalf of postgraduate students
- To provide oversight on how SSAF funds are spent
- To contribute to the student experience
Each representative has a particular area of responsibility. When you contact NUPSA with questions or concerns, you can request (or allow us to recommend) the representative best suited to address them. To the right are the current roles within the Executive – click through for more information.
Positions on the Executive become available at various times throughout the year, and all postgraduates are welcome to apply. If you’re passionate about defending the rights of your peers, and would like to take an active role in developing programs to help the postgraduate community, becoming an Executive member is something you should consider.
Nominations for the 2018 Executive are open from 3-19 October, 2017. Click on each role to find out more.