The April 2017 TEDxSydneySalon has sold out, but they’ll be streaming the event live on tedxsydney.com and on Facebook.
The April 2017 Salon investigates the theme of science and our speaker lineup includes:
- quantum physicist, innovator and TEDxSydney speaker Michael Biercuk who returns to share some of his latest research on building the quantum future
- forensic scientist Paola A. Magni who walks us through the role of a forensic entomologist in fighting crime
- researcher Kirsty Short explains how we can use science to stop history from repeating itself when planning for the next flu pandemic
- and Noushin Nasiri introduces us to the next generation of breath-activated sensors that could assist in the early detection of diseases such as lung cancer
- plus music from electronic soul musician Ed Wells and neo-folk duo Winterbourne
Watch the TEDxSydneySalon live here or on their Facebook channel from 6:15pm (AEST) on Thursday 6 April, and follow #tedxsydney on Twitter and Instgram for behind the scenes insights.