- This event has passed.
Time Management and Productivity
October 27, 2016 @ 9:30 am - 11:00 am
We all know good time management is essential to success at university. Many postgraduate students have asked for assistance and ideas on how to increase productivity, reduce unhelpful study stress and balance other non-university related responsibilities.
In this workshop, delivered by psychologists from the University’s Counselling Service, you will:
- Learn about current time management approaches and assess what is working for you and where there is room to make changes.
- Learn about procrastination.
- Get tips to making time management easier and reduce unhelpful patterns.
- Explore your values, goals and action planning for studies.
- Gain strategies and resources to help you plan ahead and stick to your goals.
Register here: https://uon-postgraduates.typeform.com/to/OtOqyG