- This event has passed.
Workshop: Surveying with Qualtrics
August 27 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Why do this course?
Needing to collect data from people in a structured and intuitive way? Have you thought about using Qualtrics?
Qualtrics in a powerful cloud-based survey tool, ideal for social scientists from all disciplines. This course will introduce the technical components of the whole research workflow from building a survey to analysing the results using Qualtrics. We will discover the numerous design elements available in order to get the most useful results and make life as easy as can be for your respondents.
If your institution has a licence to Qualtrics, then this course is right for you.
You’ll learn how to:
- Format a survey using the Qualtrics online platform and import a pre-built survey
- Configure the survey using a range of design feature to improve user experience
- Decide which distribution channel is right for your needs
- Analyse and interpret response data using the Qualtrics platform
- Exporting response data in various formats for using in other applications
- The venue is not fitted with desktop PCs. You must bring your own laptop to this course.
- Qualtrics access is currently available at the University of Newcastle to staff and students from the Faculty of Business and Law and the School of Psychology. If you would like to attend this training and are from outside these disciplines, please contact email@example.com
The Intersect approach to training
At Intersect, we work closely with our member universities to develop and deliver training that targets the day-to-day software and technology problems that researchers face. We deliver hands-on courses in a relaxed setting with knowledgeable, helpful trainers who are themselves researchers and who know how researchers work.