- From the President’s Desk: SeptemberSeptember 10, 2018Ash McIntyre covers everything we’ve been up to this past month, and relates her own worst travel experiences (involving, unsurprisingly, a self-cleaning toilet).
- Common Courtesy at NUPSA EventsSeptember 10, 2018Usually, running events is relatively fun, easy, and rewarding. However, it can get frustrating when things go wrong.
- Ask Penny! (September)September 6, 2018Re-birthing, drug running and summoning witches: if you've only got a few days off this Christmas, Penny has some great advice on how to make the most of them.
- Sometimes Travel is (Literally) Shit, and That’s OkaySeptember 5, 2018Getting lost in a foreign country brings out our best and worst qualities. And sometimes it brings out a LOT of vomit.
- Colourful Markets, Roast Ducks & Tuk-TuksSeptember 4, 2018Weekend markets, hot pink taxis zipping around, milk tea out of plastic bags, boutique coffee shops, discos, theatres, bars, high-end shopping arcades – Bangkok has something for everyone.